Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

The Trip.

Got into the car at 5:30, everyone feeling tired, just wanting to go back to bed. On our way, rain started to drop. Silent was everywhere, once the music came on, it broke the silent. On the way, thinking about my friends at school. Turning to look at the right, I see cars riding like there were in a hurry. One by one they appeared. 100 more km to go, I was already feeling tired and hungry, luckily we bang a bag full of chips. Leaning back felt good, it felt like as if I was laying in my bed. Looking up at the sky, it wasn't blue like it use too. Trees sway side to side cause the wind was blowing so hard. Leaning back and remembering the good times I had with my best friends. The car started to go faster and faster, we were scared otherwise, we might have a accident. Looking forward I see police car driving fast as if they were chasing a particular car. We came passed this sign, that my mother wanted us to go visit after going to our destination. 69 km to go already wishing to be back in my home to get dressed ready to go school. Looking both at the sides, two huge hill was standing there, once I look at  it, I was hoping to climb it one day, but I remember we aren't allowed cause it's at the motor way. There was nothing to do, so I looked at the photos my friends and I took. We took 100's of picture together, my memory flash back to the time we took those photo, and how we had fun. Driver feeling sleepy, He made a suspended turn, we knew he was feeling tired, we all tried to keep him awake. Closing my eyes and leaning back, resting for a little while. 40 km to go feeling so hungry at the moment, didn't even have breakfast, luckily mother said we are going to have breakfast there, and when she said that she means like a cafe or a restaurant. Just thinking about the food that I will eat. Looking back and fourth at the map and  the road. Trying to see where we are. We pulled over to look at the map, after looking at it, we founded out that we were in the right place. Finally we reach our destination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment