Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

A Letter To My 16 Year Old Self.

Dear Myself (16 years old),
                                             I am writing this from the year of 2013, when I am 16 years old. First I want to give you an advice, just three words: don't take drugs. I hope you listen to my advice, I have given you. I hope you have a good friends, so they won't influences you to do bad things. I hope you focus more on your education. If you are making bad decision, I want you to do be that person, be someone who is kind, nice and always chose the right things. I hope you do well in the future. Sorry if this is a short letter.

                                                                                                                    Love Yourself,
                                                                                                                               Renee

0 comments:

Post a Comment