Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

My Narrative Writing

One sunny day, my friend Alex and I were walking to the shopping mall, then suddenly we notice that we were standing in the middle of a picture, surrounded with cultural arts. While we were standing in the middle of the picture, an old man appeared from nowhere, and said,
“How dare you stepped in the circle of cultural!”said the old man.
“This old thing.”replied Alex.
“Stop Alex, you are making him more angry.”I replied.
“Who cares” answered Alex


The old man started to speak a different kind of language and dancing funny, then the old man said  I have put a curse on you(pointing at Alex). Alex laughed and said that’s a lie, but this wasn't funny. I became more worried about Alex. We walk to one of the famous shopping malls, Alex had a lot of fun, but I didn't I kept on thinking about the curse that the old man put on Alex, as we were walking I was waiting for something to happen, but nothing happen.


I dropped Alex to her house, and stayed there for an hour, to see if anything happen in those passed few minutes I stayed there, nothing happened, then I realize that curse only happen at night, so I rang my mom and ask if I could sleep over in Alex’s house, my mom said yes. I went and get my stuff, ran back to Alex’s house.


I went to Alex’s bedroom. I waited and then waited and then  waited, suddenly I heard a glass fall. I ran to the kitchen and saw Alex standing there. I said to her if she’s alright. She turned around and I saw that she started to have a fat face. I panicked as I looked at her face, then she started to have spotty things on her face. She couldn't even talk her mouth was full of bubbles.


As I grabbed the knife, someone said stop. I stopped and looked at him and said don’t this is a prank. Alex changed back to her normal self.
“How did you do that”.I said
“We told Alex to eat the food that she is allergic to, so she could look like this.” answered James.
“And who was the old man.”I said.  
“My Uncle.”laughed James.


After our conversation finish, we started to laugh and talk about jokes, than I said why did they put  the prank on me,but not someone else. It’s because I  kept on being worried about them. From that day onward I promised my friends that I won’t be worried about them. And even up to now I still keep that promise I made to my friends.


0 comments:

Post a Comment